ShareThis

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Top 20000 Adsense Keywords With CPC

Hello viewers, bloggers, and adsense users,


This list gives you the top paying keywords on Adsense along with the CPC. I have been using many of the keywords on many of my websites and I have practically increased my Adsense income by 10 times. Earlier I would earn something like $100 to $150 per month through Adsense but once I started building content around these keywords my income rose to $1000 to $1500 per month.


Here is the list in a simple ZIP format....


http://www.fileserve.com/file/mZFQ85m/2010.zip


The file size is 1MB so download only if really interested in the same.


Please feel free to thank me or share your views once you have been through the same.


Also, please use the list as a guide, do some more research about the keyword and the current CPC before goig GAGA over the amount you will earn by using it.


Brought to you by...

FileServe

0 comments:

Post a Comment