ShareThis

Monday, August 27, 2012

Blogger Spam Messages

Been receiving quite a few of messages like this lately. This will be common for you if you share email addresses on your blog publicly.  The messages come with a LinkedIn link to the supposed person, with a few connections and some random info.




Hi,

Please let me introduce myself, my name is Melinda 
and I work as a link development manager for euSERP.

While doing research for one of my partners I noticed  ***blog url***
and I would like to tell you more about what I can do for you.

In my portfolio I have collection of well maintained websites that can
match your site in terms of subject, quality and relationship.

I would like that both my sites and yours will gain more traffic,
visibility and higher rankings in search engines. If you are interested
and would like to get more information about my proposal I would be happy to send
you all the details necessary to make it happen, just drop me a line.

Melinda Leary
euserp.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment