ShareThis

Saturday, November 12, 2011

John Wall’s Breakout Playlist on Spotify

johnwall


Just kidding. Here is the actual playlist


"Playing with fire" -- Lil Wayne
"That's a good song because it's about how his mom raised him and how he didn't let girls get to his head."
"A Milli" -- Lil Wayne
"That's just a nice song that everybody listens to."
"With you" -- Chris Brown
"That's a love song that reminds me of an old girlfriend I had that played basketball with me."
"Crank that" -- Soulja Boy
"I like all dance songs like that. When you go to a party, you like to dance and have fun."
"I wish" -- R. Kelly
"It's talking about his mom or whoever that was that died, and my dad passed away, so that song reminds me of that."




keywords

john wall breakout playlist
john wall spotify playlist
john wall breakout playlist spotify


0 comments:

Post a Comment